Sunday, November 29, 2009

Welcome to the worst movie of 2010.

I saw the trailer for the movie To Save a Life when I saw Fantastic Mr. Fox tonight (review forthcoming) and I just had to share it with everyone. The following trailer looks like the absolute most godawful piece of tripe ever committed to celluloid. Doing some extra digging brings up the fact that this is a movie with a strong Christian agenda and backing which, well, isn't surprising. From what I can tell, the basic story is everyone hates a highschool hot shot because he befriends a "lame" Asian kid, and then God is in there too, or something. I don't really know. It's unclear what the story is but everything is there for you to understand how miserable it would be to sit through this movie. It looks below even Lifetime channel standards.

Anyhow, feast your eyes on To Save a Life.


2 comments:

  1. Oh my fucking god. OH MY FUCKING GOD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy shit, you're right. What the fuck is Outreach Films? It sounds terrible. This is Karl, by the way.

    ReplyDelete